Private Equity - Investor Relations and Reporting Analyst
Job Description: Firm Overview:
Blackstone is one of the world's leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $512 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com . Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone . Business Unit:
Private Equity Business Unit Overview:
With $159 billion of assets under management, Blackstone's private equity business has been a global leader since 1985. We uncover value by identifying great companies and enhancing their performance by providing strategic capital and outstanding management talent. We aim to grow stronger enterprises, create jobs, and enable our portfolio companies to build lasting value for our investors, their employees and all stakeholders. Job Title:
Investor Relations and Reporting Analyst Job Description:
Blackstone's Private Equity Investor Relations and Reporting group is responsible for the preparation and presentation of all marketing and fundraising materials related to each respective business' funds. The group mainly provides support to business management and deal professionals while addressing a variety of investor relations, management reporting, and global investor relations strategies. The role primarily focuses on financial information, sensitivity analysis, performance related data, research and legal/regulatory matters in executing on the marketing needs of all prospective, current and closed funds within the alternative asset manager's Corporate Private Equity business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting of all aspects of the marketing and fundraising cycle from fund concept, PPM preparation, launch, "road show" presentations, marketing, LP diligence and closing of investor capital commitments
- Leveraging investment activity and valuations across all funds, including capital calls, distributions, quarterly valuations, etc. to create bespoke investor presentations
- Handling select management reporting for the business
- Heavily supporting coinvest syndication requirements
- Preparing bespoke fund performance analyses leveraging iLevel
- Developing and preparing annual LP conference materials, pitch books, performance memos
- Completing limited partner due diligence requests and handle investor queries
- Drafting presentations and memorandums for senior management
- Completing regulatory filings for the business (i.e. Form PF)
- Supporting broader finance and investor relations teams in dealing with new product development, existing clients and prospective investors
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with strong GPA
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle multiple projects
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, iLevel reporting a plus
- Highly motivated and intelligent with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to "see the bigger picture" and get to the heart of issues rapidly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure
- Results oriented, with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong work ethic; genuine passion for excellence
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest order
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered " prefer not to say "). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit
at the bottom of this form.