Private Bank LATAM, Summer Analyst (Latin America 2021)
You're the brains behind our work.
You are ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cannot come without growth. Our programs will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to become a valuable member of our team, and establish a long-term career at Citi. At Citi, we value internal mobility - career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Private Bank's Americas Summer Analyst Program, focusing on Latin American Clients. The Private Bank works with ultra high net worth individuals to help them manage their wealth and plan for their families' futures. Citi's Private Bank services are built upon three core capabilities: tailored lending to meet our clients' needs for liquidity, access to the world's leading equity, fixed income, and alternative investment managers, and an integrated holistic approach to family wealth management. Citi Private Bank also uses proprietary technologies that enable our bankers to provide a broad range of integrated strategies to clients. Your time here will look something like this...
* Work on a summer long project to enhance the Private Bank Business
* Be exposed to a different areas within the Private Bank, including Banking, Investments, Lending and Wealth Planning
* Partner with private bankers, investment professionals and other product specialists to deliver tailored and robust client solutions
* Directly contribute to client analytics and proposals
* Explore and develop new business opportunities We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten-week Summer Analyst Program starts in June and ends in August. It begins with a robust training program to get you started. After your summer experience, based on your superior performance and our business needs, you will be matched with a Private Banking team to work as a Full Time Analyst within our Rotational Program (Full Time offer locations will be in Miami and New York). We want to hear from you if...
You are passionate about helping some of the world's most influential individuals and their families navigate the complexities of wealth, identifying global opportunities, while helping to manage risk. You are graduating between December 2021 and June 2022. You are bilingual - English/Spanish or English/Portuguese required. Who we think will be a great fit...
We are looking for motivated individuals who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, have an innovative outlook on business, and understand the value of a comprehensive and global enterprise. We value diversity. We will also be looking for the following characteristics:
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
* High level of personal integrity, commitment to excellence, and a strong desire to learn
* Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume, fast-paced environment
* Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
* Upholds a strong significance to business ethics