Principal Full-Stack Developer
Sr. Full Stack Developer
NY or NJ-based
Asset Servicing Technology group provides global solutions tailored to meet our clients' unique needs to help enhance the management, administration and oversight of their entire investment process and deliver the tools they need to expand their ability to process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world.
• Consults with internal business groups to provide appropriate application software development services
• Provide application software development services or technical support in more complex situations
• Work with the team on technical design, development and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
• Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes and interfaces with other systems and ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
• Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code. Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
• Acts as mentor to junior level engineers.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 7-9 years of experience in software development required
• Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302 Requisition Number: