Principal, Enterprise Third Party Oversight
Responsible for supporting Third Party Management (TPM) processes and activities. Provide functional expertise within established policy and program guidelines. Drive strategic delivery of solutions. Leverage expertise and collaborate across all lines of business. Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and advisory support to businesses on the end-to-end Third Party Risk Management process.
- Support lines of businesses and their processes and controls for identifying and managing technology and information risk associated with services provided by external vendors and provide ongoing independent oversight and challenge of technology.
- Assess the level of inherent technology risks in the context of business objectives & risk appetite and establish residual risk
- Effectively manages end to end departmental projects
- Accountable for the procedures in which we operate including issues management, methodology for measuring vendor criticality, data quality and reporting, financial health, regulatory notifications, incident response and system management and implementation.
- Distributes and presents reports to senior management on a predetermined basis, including performance metrics and associated reporting.
- Escalating material third party issues or unresolved issues
- Engages with other functions across the firm including Legal, Risk, Compliance and Technology to ensure that appropriate standards for TPM policy, procedure and performance documentation is maintained in line with departmental standards and system requirements.
- Ensure the TPM Policy, associated standards, procedures, and methodologies, focusing on establishing a sound and effective TPM practice in the US.
- Monitor the regulatory, business and competitive environment remains abreast of changes and emerging/leading industry practices.
- Establish and coordinate appropriate governance structures and processes with the objective to provide oversight of various programs and both tactical and strategic initiatives to mitigate Third party risk
- Provide regular reports to senior management, governance committees and Risk Committees of Boards on Third Party Risk status, trends, issues and mitigation strategies/plan
- Stay current with regulatory requirements, industry leading practices and emerging thinking
- Responsible for the achievement of global goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience, preferred.