- $250k- $350k + bonus + relo (if required)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Strategy
- 14 Dec 17
Principal Data Scientist | Asset Management Firm
- Location: New York, NY, USA
- Salary: $250k- $350k + bonus + relo (if required)
- Job Type: Full time
Principal Data Scientist | Asset Management FirmPrincipal Data Scientist | Boutique Asset Management Firm, Manhattan, New York
$250k- $350k base salary + bonus + relo (if required)
New York, NY
Our client is a tech-driven Asset Management firm with over $15 billion in AUM. The firm is building out a new alternative data team and seeking a Principal Data Scientist to take a lead role in this. You will have access to massive data sets both structured and unstructured in order to draw insights directly used by portfolio managers to make short/long term equity decisions.
- PhD or in a quantitative discipline from top-tier institution.
- 5+ years of Data Driven experience in a practical setting.
- Master in several programming languages and relational databases (Python, SQL)
- Deep learning Experience
- Strong understanding of Data Science principles
- Comfortable working in several different data sources.
- Great communication
- Experience mentoring junior employees
- Previous work in the financial industry (absolutely not a must)
- Team player attitude
The world of Data Science moves at a rapid pace and this is a great opportunity to join a growing team at a well-established firm. This is a senior role and compensation will reflect this. If you are interested in this role, please do send your details to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or call 646-759-4564 immediately, as this role is extremely active.