A Tier 1 hedge fund is expanding their pricing quant development team across equities, fixed income and commodities in New York and Chicago.
I am currently working with one of the world's most successful hedge funds, who are seeking world class Quant Engineers to join their internal technology network of SWEs who are responsible for solving complex, high impact problems. As a Quant Developer within this organisation, you will be operating at the intersection of trading and technology.
You will also gain training, experience, mentorship and exposure that will place you on the fast path to success, as well as direct sponsorship of the firm's CTO.
I'm looking for a Pricing Quant Developer (python) to embed themselves within the Quant / Trading team to help build a framework that store and analyse peta bytes of data.
You will be:
- Own the end to end engineering process from discussing quantitative models with the QR's to working with them to implement, research, analyse and productionize the models on to the markets
- Build pricing tools, systems and applications for the trader and other business users.
- Transform petabytes of data into modern statistical models.
- Architect and deliver scalable environments for Quantitative Researchers to operate and collaborate in
- Strong Python developer and reviewer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field with demonstrated strong CS fundamentals
- At least two years of experience working in a quantitative development role; Experience working with quantitative researchers and large development teams; or four plus years of industry experience
- C++, R and/or KDB/Q valued but not required
- Undergraduate/postgraduate qualification in computer science/engineering from a leading university
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.