Pre-Sales Technical SQL Consultants
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 15 Apr 19
Leading financial technology software company seeks New York based Pre-Sales Consultants to present and demonstrate a highly complex investment management platform to prospective and existing clients. The firm has built a global platform that connects the front, middle and back office with one provider. This platform, supported by deep enterprise data management capabilities, will accelerate investment workflows, provide advanced data aggregation, analytics and integrated compliance tools, and connect and exchange data with other industry platforms and providers.
- Understand the customer needs and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that customer requirement and provides business value
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective customers highlighting the products features and benefits
- Create and deliver demonstrations of the products
- Discuss complex derivatives including swaps, swaptions, futures and options with clients
- Gather customer technical requirements
- Work trade shows as necessary
- Provide insight on competitive solutions and differentiate between them
- Create evaluation test plans with customers and partners and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion
- Present at Conferences and Seminars
- Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Must have consultative pre-sales or sales experience
- Must have SQL and Excel skills
- Must have experience working in financial technology on complex investment management systems (portfolio management, accounting, settlements, trading and compliance)
- Must have some investment product knowledge (Derivatives, Swaptions, Equities, Fixed Income)
- Attractive Compensation: This role has a competitive base salary and additional revenue-based incentive compensation.
Keywords: Pre-sales, Financial Technology, Investment Management Systems, Portfolio Management, Trading, Accounting, Compliance
Please refer to Job 23345 – and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, firstname.lastname@example.org. | For more opportunities please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com