Portfolio management technology developers
- 175,000 plus bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Focus Capital Markets
- 08 Feb 19
We are seeking talented developers to join our team. We build the core applications, platforms and tools that are the backbone of our trading and portfolio management processes. • Trade risk sizing and capital allocation decision support tools • Order generation • Fine-grained trade risk and performance tracking • Portfolio PnL and historical performance attribution • Customized Trade Floor reporting
Focus capital markets for 40 years has been the leader in team building for trading analytic technology.
We are looking for top Java developers to work on new system components and enhancements to the existing codebase
• Direct interaction with business users (Trade Floor, PMs, Risk Managers, etc.) in order to define, rollout, and support new platform features
• Detailed understanding of various aspects of business and operational processes
• Architecture, design, and coding; solving engineering challenges associated with large data processing volumes, complex calculation dependencies, horizontal compute scale vs centralized data storage, etc.
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science required
• 3-8 years of hands-on server application development experience in Java
• Experience in building distributed systems and multi-threading
• Experience in working with large databases (Oracle). Big Data experience is a plus
• Financial Industry experience is a plus, but not required—as long as you are interested in learning the domain
We also need a QA that knows Java as well as business analysts with SQL, scripting and strong FIX/MQ/ Swift and ETL tools.