- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Green Key Resources
- 11 Dec 18
- Participate in projects and tasks to support current clients of the team. Such projects could include new client on-boarding needs, client requests, new investment product launches, and client meeting preparation.
- Cultivate and bring to life an in-office experience for clients that is in keeping with the quality of service on which the brand is built. This experience will include client interaction preceding, during, and following client meetings as well as day-to-day client requests.
- Become an expert in all custodian’s documents/forms and lead the team in opening new/additional accounts, as well as processing service requests through the custodian.
- Learn the custodian’s reports section to run tax and activity reports for Partners or Accountants when necessary. In addition to the custodian’s system, a key role will be as the lead analyst for the Performance Reporting system.
- Oversee and manage special projects which could include: strategic client development, fee reconciliation, prospecting efforts, and the integration of 3rd party software, such as Salesforce (CRM) or Addepar for performance reporting applications.
- Help to rebalance client portfolios usually on a quarterly basis. Understand clients’ various needs and preferences for account management and determine the best way to execute relevant trades or rebalancing while looking at current market conditions, margin release, cash balances, etc. Create regular performance reports and perform initial analysis of the drivers of performance.
- The successful candidate will adopt culture of accountability, fairness, teamwork, and transparency. Candidate must have strong ethics and integrity and be able to respect sensitive, private data.
- Communication: Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and experience communicating clearly and professionally via email and over the phone with clients and colleagues. Must have positive attitude and inherent desire to be helpful in myriad ways.
- Technology / Office: Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as other office-related systems such as Adobe. Salesforce experience is helpful, as is experience in working with custodian platforms.
- Self-Driven / Motivated: Entrepreneurial environment that encourages and expects all employees to work hard and create a successful environment for advising clients. Candidate should be proactive about identifying potential issues or challenges, take steps to remediate and also must have the ability to take on any project and run with it.
- Project Management: Candidate should have substantial experience in successfully managing multiple, concurrent tasks and projects, keeping track of timelines/deadlines around outstanding items, and communicating to team on a daily or weekly basis the status of all outstanding work.
- Detailed-Oriented and Highly Organized: Able to work with multiple people (some in person and some virtually), while keeping track of tasks and deadlines so all team goals are achieved. Candidate must be a very quick learner, and an excellent attention to detail and organization are required.