People Partner, Market Intelligence Commercial, Maternity Cover Location:
NYC, London, Charlottesville, VA The Impact:
As the People Partner, you will provide coverage, People direction and consultation to Market Intelligence Commercial leadership. You will partner with your assigned client groups to direct and help drive talent strategies that help clients achieve business results and drive organizational effectiveness. You will assist in the management of workforce planning derived from the business strategy to ensure alignment of resources and capabilities with business priorities. The opportunity will also roll up to the Director, People for MI Commercial. What's in it for you:
You will have the ability to partner with senior business leaders, COE's, People Services and external resources to drive human capital plans and programs in a complex environment. Specifically, this role will support Information Commercial leadership teams for the Market Intelligence division. This role will report directly to the Director, People for MI Commercial. Responsibilities:
- Develop and operationalize human capital plan to achieve business goals: define needs, identify solutions, and mobilize resources needed for execution. Adjust plans in response to changing internal and external business environment.
- Lead and Interplay with the Market Intelligence People Partner teams on all human capital initiatives within businesses supported. Partner with clients on people planning and development processes and strategic workforce design including organizational structures, needed competencies and expense objectives.
- Work with leaders organizational restructurings.
- Provide senior management with consultation on organizational and people issues.
- Interplay with COE's to ensure One voice from a client / People Partner perspective
What We're Looking For, Basic Qualifications:
- Partner with COE's to ensure performance management system in place drives business results.
- Partner with Total Rewards COE to ensure total rewards compensation strategy is aligned with business objectives.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Talent Development COEs to develop leadership talent to meet the growth objectives of the business.
- Partner with Talent Development COE on talent assessment, review and succession planning processes. Identification of high potentials, emerging leaders and critical positions to support changing organization needs.
- Design, lead and drive talent strategy initiatives within the supported businesses.
- Collaborate on broader Market Intelligence People Initiatives, with specific focus on implications for the Information Commercial functions.
- Lead on change and culture management initiatives that result from acquisition or divestiture, restructuring, employee engagement survey or other change initiatives.
- Provide solid People metrics and value-added analysis of these to client group management. Use metrics to understand trends and make recommendations to business leaders.
- Responsible for coordination, content design from a People Perspective and interlock for off sites/on sites.
- Anticipate trends, changes and repercussions; bring People point of view to business decisions.
- Build effective relationships across the business, People and other Corporate Functions
- At least 7+ years of HRBP experience partnering with executive/senior leadership and a track record of driving the human capital/talent agenda
- Bachelor's degree in an HR or business-related field or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Solid project management skills and the ability to execute projects in a complex, matrix global environment while maintaining focus on the business and its customers.
- Demonstrated ability to use tools, e.g., excel, reports and metrics for fact based decision-making. Solid People Systems background.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- A mindset which is nimble, agile, flexible, insight driven, forward looking, change oriented, that questions which tasks to do and the best way to do them
- Ability to influence senior management on People related and business issues/decisions
- Business and financial acumen
- Strong communication, influencing, facilitation and presentation skills are necessary to actively communicate with all levels of management, staff, outside agencies and customers to drive business results.
- Creative and innovative thinking skills, along with high intellect and sound judgment. Comfortable managing confidential information. Eagerness to learn.
- Have a global mindset and an understanding of culture and change management and how to integrate talent management into an organization's strategic objectives.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction. S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. North America
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law. Non-North America
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), HUMRES202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
256965 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States