This is an opportunity to work with a small but fast-paced in-house legal team that sits within a global Legal, Compliance and Governance function of a global asset management firm. We are looking for a full-time paralegal to work on a wide variety of matters. Responsibilities
- Review, revise and manage a wide variety of legal documents (e.g., investment management agreements, vendor agreements, NDAs, internal agreements)
- Prepare updates of private investment fund offering and subscription documents and assist with private funds set-up/organization
- Prepare corporate resolutions
- May attend meetings and prepare minutes
- Recommend efficiencies for the Legal team's internal processes
- Lead or participate in fact-finding projects
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Organized, professional, responsible and committed to helping us meet all of our clients' needs.
- Experience with an internal corporate legal team
- Paralegal Certificate Program
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. EEO/Affirmative Action
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness, or protected veteran status.