Panjiva Junior Sales Representative
JobDescription : S&P Global Market Intelligence; Panjiva The Role:
Panjiva Junior Sales Rep. Grade
(relevant for internal applicants only): 9A The Location:
New York, NY The Team:
The sales team is responsible for contributing to Panjiva's new business revenue through the development of leads, both from the site and through some whitespace efforts. In addition to hitting revenue targets, the team should be providing valuable market and customer information to management and the product team so that Panjiva can improve over time. The Impact:
You will be interacting and diagnosing many different clients across many different industries. You will get to learn their business and provide them with valuable market data to help their ever evolving business needs. What's in it for you:
- Working with a diverse range of professionals across many different sectors
- The opportunity to create and grow client relationships
- Increasing skill sets such as communication and global industry knowledge
- An attractive compensation plan
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- Working through assigned leads to qualify and diagnose potential prospects
- Work on outbound lists within our proposed territories and engage prospects in the buying process
- Grow product and sales knowledge by keeping up to date on all materials and industry events
- Work closely with the Relationship Management team to ensure clients receive the necessary support associated with their account level
- Track all work using the standard Panjiva sales process
- Carry and hit an ACV goal by efficiently selling Panjiva to new customers
- 1+years of experience in an account management or sales role
- Interest in solving problems for clients
- Logistics, supply chain management or data related experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Salesforce.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and confident in delivering product demonstrations.
- Fluency in Spanish
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.