Paid Search Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs USA
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
Paid Search Analyst
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
Are you a results-focused paid search marketing manager ready to join the next big brand in consumer personal finance? Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a Digital Media Manager of Paid Search to join the Acquisition team within our Digital Finance subdivision .
The ideal candidate is a paid search expert with a proven track record of managing significant budgets and driving even bigger business results. You are a seasoned expert at executing paid search campaigns, optimizing performance, setting up tests, and a team player with an ownership mentality.
Are you looking to grow your marketing experience, create a best-in-class paid search practice, and help build a consumer financial brand from the ground up? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Own the paid search marketing budget and develop quarterly/monthly paid search plans to drive maximum business results
- Daily campaign management including setup, monitoring, optimization
- Strategic leadership: Develop business strategies that will drive growth, profitability, and competitive success, in the face of shifting consumer and regulatory demands
- Strategic & analytic orientation: A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative orientation
- Marketing: Build data-driven targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer acquisition strategies that drive high customer consideration and conversion
- Clear results orientation: display an intense focus on achieving both short and long term goals. She/he should be able to influence and drive an agenda in an uncertain and fluid environment
- Establish deep relationship with publisher partners to make sure our paid search advertising is best-in-class, and regularly test alphas/betas
- 4+ years of paid search marketing experience
- 3+ years of analysis experience
- Experience managing significant marketing budgets
- Proven ability to hit goals for customer acquisition and brand awareness/consideration
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Experience working in a regulated industry / financial services
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.