PSRM Senior Analyst (SVP)
The Credit Portfolio Senior Officer I is a senior-level position responsible for leading activities including credit review, credit approvals and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure to client and counterparties globally. Responsibilities:
- Lead key business projects and the implementation of initiatives related to policy governance and manage policy exceptions/approvals and entries
- Focus on process improvement and creating efficiencies by ensuring an effective approach and partnership with Audit management and apply consumer risk function knowledge (e.g., scoring and segmentation techniques and their uses)
- Conduct gap analyses and remediation work of any misalignments for policy changes
- Ensure test and significant credit changes are adequately reported and tracked and Peak Ending Net Receivables (ENRs) are adequately approved and stored systemically
- Provide regular feedback on all initiatives, tracking, reviews and reporting emerging trends and opportunities to senior management
- Establish cross-functional partnerships and networks to contribute to and execute cross-functional and business initiatives, such as developing/maintaining infrastructure through partnership with the Centralized Risk Infrastructure team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of experience in credit risk management or equivalent training and experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Experience in people management and leadership
- Working knowledge of SAS or SQL programming and MS Office software proficiency required
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to view data holistically and remain detail oriented to synthesize, prioritize and deliver results with urgency
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and strategic skills
- Proven ability to obtain support and buy-in across a wide range of internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated work ethic and influencing skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .