Tradeweb Direct is seeking a PL/SQL Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join an autonomous development group that is tasked with enhancing and maintaining our trading platform. While we are a financial technology trading platform, we are open to candidates that have experience in non-financial industries such as Telecom and Pharma. We will invest in providing fixed income product/nomenclature training to qualified PL/SQL technologists.
- Creating new features and enhancing functionality on a mission critical platform
- Adapts and extend existing re-usable components and libraries
- Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines
- Assists with rollout and post production support
- Presents ideas for system improvements
- Design or upgrade an existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met
- 5 + years of Core Java development experience required
- PL/SQL server-side development required
- Linux client/server is preferred
- Oracle DB preferred (Sybase or other relational database is ok)
- Web Servers (Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, or Websphere) is preferred
- Financial Transaction Systems experience is preferred
- Fixed Income knowledge is highly desirable but not required
- College degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge is required
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.