PE Secondaries Investments
Do you have a track record of successfully managing secondary investments across the alternatives spectrum including private equity, infrastructure and real estate? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- Do the modelling, due diligence and valuation of secondary investments
- Source and network directly with sellers as well as indirectly with brokers, ideally across the U.S., European, and APAC markets.
- Assist the internal asset class teams in evaluating the existing portfolio while also building external deal-flow in a methodical and systematic program
- Monitor and respond to corporate and operational actions
- assist in the preparation of marketing materials and market our capability to potential institutional investors.
- Support sales & marketing enquiries, build presentations, and respond to RFPs
You'll be working in the Real Estate Portfolio Management team (REPM) in Asset Management. We are one of the largest investment managers in real & private assets worldwide and offer direct access to real estate and infrastructure investments as well as indirect exposure to real estate, infrastructure and private equity through multi-manager solutions. REPM Multi-Managers provides multi-manager solutions in private equity, infrastructure and real estate within Real Estate & Private Markets. With a history of 20 years and nearly 70 investment professionals in 8 offices across the globe, REPM Multi-Managers manages more than USD 20bn AUM.
Your experience and skills
– Experience in secondary private equity and alternatives indirect investing and (ideally) indirect or co-investing transactions from related areas such as corporate finance, management consultancy, or other alternative assets.
– Prior exposure to the international private equity, infrastructure and real estate fields (industry networks with brokers and sellers would be helpful).
– Competence in financial modelling and excel programming
– Secondary asset valuation experience and an understanding of business concepts for investment decision-making and management.
– Strong analytical skills as well as communication and public speaking skills
– Interest in interacting with clients
– International experience and a capability to work as part of a specialized global alternatives platform
– A university degree in business administration, engineering, economics, finance, law or an MBA in combination with an mathematics or natural sciences degree.
– well known and highly regarded by the investor community (you've earned your stellar reputation)
– Fluent in the English language
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.