• Apply academic and theoretical knowledge for economic modeling and econometric research using data from various resources.
• Clean, analyze and organize data, then run analysis on the data.
• Help prepare study for submission to academic journal.
• Ph.D. or Ph.D. candidate in Economics or Finance
• Knowledge of Optimization theory, Numerical methods, and Econometrics
• Knowledge of Asset pricing (Household Finance a plus)
• Meticulous attention to detail and independent thinker
• Programming skills – R, Excel/VBA, Matlab
• Interest in academic research and publishing.
• Familiarity with academic literature a plus.
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer.