Organizational Change Management Project Manager, OTC Transformation
S&P Global Corporate The Role:
Organizational Change Management Project Manager, OTC Transformation Grade: 12
( relevant for internal applicants only ) The Location:
New York, New York - Virtual and India The Team:
Order-to-Cash Operations is a global team that is at the forefront of transforming our technology, processes, and culture to establish a seamless client buying experience. Our dynamic team values collaboration and often partners with stakeholders across divisions (Commercial, Finance, Legal) to drive meaningful change that enables S&P Global to power the markets of the future. The Impact:
As a part of the high-visibility and high-impact program, you will have an opportunity to help S&P Global establish a seamless client buying experience across all divisions. This is a large, three-year initiative, which will impact all divisions and stakeholders across Commercial, Finance, Legal, Product teams. As part of this program, you will have an opportunity to establish new working connections, learn our divisional commercial models, help influence our processes and apply best practices to make it easy for S&P Global clients to buy products and services from us. What's in it for you:
- Being part of a high-visibility and high-impact transformational program for a global $8Bln company
- Gain first-hand experience in Agile-SCRUM software development framework
- Learn how to manage and influence cross-divisional large stakeholder groups
- Apply and enhance project management skills
As Organizational Change Management Project Manager, OTC Transformation: partner with the divisional leads to develop and execute the communications management plan, oversee change management and training workstreams. Need candidates with communications and training experience.
What We're Looking For:
- Own the success and delivery of the assigned OTC workstream.
- Organize and communicate project plans, define deliverables, and schedule activities.
- Organize and manage stakeholder engagement and drive focused program participation and accountability.
- Manage project work progress to pre-established scope, timelines, and budget.
- Partner and coordinate with other Project Managers, Scrum Teams, Business SMEs, Implementation Partner on activities and plans related to the overall OTC Transformation.
- Communicate project status and health to various stakeholders with different levels of interest and project influence.
- Lead risk identification and develop/execute risk management plans.
- Develop, use, and promote project management tools and best practices.
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Excellent communication skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders (written and verbal). Know who needs to know what and when.
- Ability to connect our Program vision and objectives to your project deliverables.
- Ability to effectively highlight and manage risks up and down the project chain.
- Good negotiations skills:
- Ability to lead stakeholders to consensus.
- Ability to stay pragmatic and move project forward despite big roadblocks.
- Well organized:
- Stay on top of the next steps and be self-starter.
- Ability to break up big projects into smaller tasks.
- Ability to understand what motivates people and lead project team to deliver on expectations.
- Ability to build teams and manage project team's performance
- Ability to perform/thrive under pressure and ambiguous situations
- Aspiration to enhance PM and Agile skills
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $82,600 to $230,200. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . S&P Global Corporate
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
103 - Middle Management (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
260147 Posted On:
Virtual, New York, United States