Provide assistance to ACH Department, ensuring efficient operations and high quality customer service to bank customers. This position is responsible for the operational support and execution of all ACH processing, auditing, and overseeing of all incoming and outgoing payments. This position will be responsible for leading the ACH group and being accountable to core leadership competencies. The candidate must have demonstrated people management skills with a focus on helping staff grow and develop. This candidate must be organized and execute upon a clear vision, strategy, and goal while leading by example and being a role model for others.
- Provide backup assistance to SVP, Operations
- Assist with regulatory audits as needed
- Manage and oversee ACH Risk Management Platform
- Analyze existing processes in order to identify, recommend, and/or implement improvements to obtain efficiencies and meet strategic goals.
- Work closely with members of senior management to formulate bank-wide policies and procedures as it relates to the general operations of the bank and especially ACH
- Work closely with audit and compliance to ensure ACH operations area adheres to regulatory policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance, NACHA Rules and deposit operations required
- 7+ years Bank Operations/ ACH management
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate strong managerial skills, good organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively. Must have good judgment skills and a thorough working knowledge of all essential banking functions.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities
- AAP certification is a plus.