Operations Client Services Analyst
Markitwire is market-leading technology solution in the Financial Technology space, providing clients with real time trade matching and confirmation capabilities for OTC derivatives. Our clients depend upon us for their trading and risk operations, and delivering real-time support to these clients is an essential part of our product offering.
We seek an authentic passion for customer service, financial markets and technology as crucial to success in the role. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a resourceful and collaborative approach to problem solving, as well as the ability to handle difficult conversations with clients. They will need to be organized and diligent, detail-focused and be able to grasp technical concepts relating to our services and platforms.
The principal duties for this role will to be to provide support to our Markitwire clients, working in close partnership with our New York, London, and Asia teams. Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain productive client relationships.
- Monitor client query queues, diagnosing and resolving any resulting exceptions or errors and work with internal groups to provide resolution.
- Coordinate across internal teams across global operations footprint to achieve positive outcome for client experience
- Respond to client requests by providing detailed evaluation and feedback
- Participate in the testing of system enhancements
- Identify and track system issues, partnering with technology teams to ensure delivery
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Broad knowledge of client facing processes
- At least 3 years(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position
- Bachelor's degree or above required or equivalent combination of education or experience
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.