- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Green Key Resources
- 10 Apr 18 2018-04-10
Green Key Resources is seeking an Operations/Fund Accountant for a NYC based hedge fund. The role is more operational focused than accounting focused.
Hedge fund operations/accounting associate to assist both the Operations and Accounting teams for a distressed debt and event-driven fund. This position reports to the Operations Supervisor/Controller. They will obtain and analyze data that is both operational and accounting-based, report and communicate summaries to upper management and provide ongoing support to the portfolio management team.
- 90k base
- Free Medical Benefits
- Minimal turnover (Average tenure here is 6-8 years!)
- Very strong bonus potential (20%-40%)
• Trade bookings and settlement across multiple product types.
• Portfolio reconciliation and maintenance.
• Counterparty relationship setup and maintenance.
• Collateral management and margin calls.
• Risk and regulatory reporting.
• Security setup and maintenance.
• Compilation and distribution of daily profit and loss reports to the firm.
• Reconciliation and review of the monthly net asset value package from external administrator for the various funds.
• Calculate and review monthly investor performance.
• Review monthly investor statements.
• Assist with the preparation of the hedge fund financial statements and tax returns.
• Respond to marketing and investment department inquiries.