One GS Client Analytics Engineering Lead - VP
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB What We Do
The One GS Client Relationship Management (CRM) Engineering team is composed of driven, talented and passionate individuals who work closely with the business to manage client engagement and deliver intelligent workflows with exciting, impactful analytics to serve our clients as One Goldman Sachs. The CRM team is comprised of Product Managers, Software Engineers and User Experience (UX) designers. The CRM Engineering Lead will collaborate closely with the product and UX teams, overseeing a team of developers, to deliver creative technology analytics and workflow solutions to our business partners. We are an equally technical and business savvy, top-performing team that is looking for a new One GS CRM Engineering Lead. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership to a high-performing team of 3-4 software engineers through coaching and mentorship.
- Direct the team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications focused on delivering client analytics dashboards and workflow solutions to leadership across the firm in support of One GS.
- Lead by example, with hands-on participation in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. Design, development, testing and implementation.
- Work closely with product managers to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Develop solutions in collaboration with other engineering teams on important related projects including firmwide client data unification
Expert Knowledge, in one or more of
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 7+ years of hands on development experience in a commercial environment.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team.
- Able to apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Programming in a complied language such as Java, or C# and experience with concurrency and memory management.
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Elasticsearch.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer
Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity