- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 18 Feb 19
Our client is looking for a dynamic, motivated individual to join their team. The role is a hybrid position, encompassing administrative work, marketing and events, operations, and budget/financing for the company. This is a true temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate!
As a well-established, boutique investment firm in the heart of New York City, our client is focused on corporate development, M&A, and capital advisory. They work specifically within the digital marketing, advertising, media, data and technology space. Growing and thriving year after year, this is a great time to join an industry leader.
- Spearhead large-scale events for clients/vendors including guest list coordination, invitations, vendor coordination, and follow-up
- Serve as the main point of contact for all clients: coordinate holiday gifts, reach-out, etc.
- Work closely with the CEO to research prospective companies and business opportunities
- Manage all email correspondence and calendar management
- Work with the CEO to create a budget for the year
- Complete data entry and administrative projects the team
- Hours: 10-6pm; some flexibility to stay late as needed
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Successful candidate will ideally have experience in an Office Manager/Operations role
- Preferred experience: strong skills in Math and Excel, Bachelor's Degree
- Candidate must be eager to learn and contribute to a growing team
- Must be comfortable working in a small office space, pitching in where needed
- Candidate must take initiative and become an integral part of the team
- Competitive hourly and annual salary
- Full benefits upon conversion (medical, dental, vision)
- Bonus eligibility
- 11 company holidays