OTC Pricing and Valuation Intern- Summer 2021
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . Principal Accountabilities:
Daily responsibilities include code release testing, historical data validation. The candidate must have the ability to efficiently, effectively, and independently conduct research, analyze problems, formulate and implement solutions, and produce high quality results on time. Skills / Software Requirements:
• Strong quantitative and analytical background.
• Excellent programming, communication, and documentation skills.
• Knowledge of financial markets.
• Knowledge in advanced quantitative risk modeling and knowledge of statistical models in risk management preferred.
• Knowledge in advanced derivatives modeling and knowledge of volatility models preferred.
• Experience with programming languages such as C++/C#, R, VBA, and SQL is also required.
• Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate the best practices in developing risk models like Historical VaR, Monte Carlo VaR, Multi-Factor Risk Models, Stressed VaR, Liquidity Risk models, etc. Education:
• Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Financial Mathematics, Mathematics, Physics, or a related discipline.
• Location in New York/Chicago.