OTC Collateral Associate Manager
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Linium Resources
- 29 May 18 2018-05-29
Prestigious hedge fund partnered with prominent fund administration manager offering excellent benefits (i.e.: health, dental, 401k, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan) is seeking an experienced OTC Collateral Associate Manager
Duties of the role:
- Monitor and control collateral calls utilizing the Collateral Management System.
- Negotiate collateral call amounts when a dispute occurs.
- Monitor, control and confirm collateral calls with customers via phone, fax and e-mails.
- Assist in the Investigation and help solve collateral call discrepancies with customers.
- Calculate and confirm interest payments monthly with customers.
- Assist in the follow up with customers on any discrepancies.
- Update all related rates and Multi-Branch collateral information in the Collateral Management System.
- Request and supply Mark to Market information from customers to solve discrepancies. Also check with middle office on MTM values.
- Follow up with customers on any non-receipt of funds.
- Download CREMS credit information.
- Check customer's credit rating utilizing information from credit division and outside sources S&P and Moodys.
- Also check CCS for updated information. Inform department manager and correct any credit rating as per the CSA
- Change credit rating for Collateral counterparts as needed
- Maintain daily activity folder for approval by section head and manager.
- Prepare and check daily Collateral reports for Management.
- Assist in enhancing procedures and workflows.
- Rate inputs to OBS derivatives processing system
- Alternate in the closing process for OBS, NDS and G-Base (derivatives processing systems
- Create Daily reports in document workflow management system
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
- MUST HAVE Advent Geneva!!!!!
- College degree Business, Finance, or related
- 2 5 years' experience in Collateral Management;
- Must have computer skills in Word, Excel and Lotus Notes;
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form;
- Good organization skills;
- Understanding of derivatives transactions (Interest Rate Swaps, Currency Swaps, FRA's, Credit Default swaps, Futures/Options)
- Familiarity with Dodd Frank, EMIR, BIS etc. collateral regulations a big plus
- Process flow and data management development in close collaboration with Front, Middle and Back office business groups
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial markets with focus on client data management, trade lifecycle operations