- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Full time
- IRIS Software, Inc.
- 29 Mar 18 2018-03-29
Iris's Direct Client, one of the largest Investment Bank is looking to hire a Senior OFSAA Developer/SME for a longterm contract opportunity
Need someone who has indepth knowledge in OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications)
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications within Oracle Datamart.
- Analyzes business requirements, architects and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Supports OFSAAi data flows using provided out-of-the-box as well as custom T2Ts, rules framework, task and batch schedules, integrates existing flows provided by vendors.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots OFSAA installations. Participates in upgrades.
- Develops solutions or provides technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs written using SQL, PL/SQL or UNIX scripting
- Participates in overall systems integration testing. Provides input and direction on scope of testing scripts. Maintains testing data for SIT and UAT environments.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots various Oracle performance issues (for both batch processing as well as end-user interaction) in the datamart.
- Performs the migration of applications to production according to the SDLC model.
- Develops documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting of issues and/or production, application or system problems for various front-end applications, downstream and upstream applications and others.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience