Non Ferrous Scrap Trader, USA
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international recycling company looking to add an experienced non-ferrous scrap trader to their team in New Jersey. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for trading a diversified nonferrous scrap metal book (including aluminium, copper, lead, brass, nickel etc) in the US domestic market and international export markets.
- Responsible for active business development in key growth markets and expanding sales channels
- Maintaining sourcing relationships and identifying opportunities to acquire and develop new suppliers and producers
- Liaising with logistics and operations team to ensure a smooth supply chain and contract finalisation
- Travelling frequently to meet suppliers and customers
- Minimum 7 years' experience trading scrap metals (ideally non-ferrous materials like aluminium, copper, zinc, lead etc.)
- An established customer base and existing relationships with suppliers and producers.
- Strong business development, communication and negotiation skills
- Profitable track record in nonferrous metal trading
- Located in New Jersey (home office can be considered)