New York fund are looking to recruit a quantitative researcher.
Your role will involve using machine learning to implement quant trading strategies in the global equity markets .
- PhD from a top tier university with a focus on Statistics / Applied Math / Computer Science / Machine Learning & AI / Engineering.
- Strong Python skills for conducting research
- Programmer with strong hands-on OOP skills in C++ or Java.
- Experience in Linux scripting is a plus.
- Strong research skills, preference for research applied to large financial data sets.
- A general understanding of optimization theory, linear / non-linear models, machine learning techniques and various financial models (Risk models & T-Cost models) is a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate, think independently and be an excellent problem solver. The position is well suited for an entrepreneurial spirit.
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org