NetDevOps Network Analyst
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services. NetDevOps Network Analyst
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
You will focus on providing operational and project support ensuring that the self-managed WAN is highly available. You will assist in the planning and evaluation of existing network platforms and systems. You will be involved in the development of technical standards, interface applications, evaluation of new products and network problem resolutions. Serve as a liaison between technical teams and internal clients to establish new network connectivity request and assists with ongoing maintenance. Assist technical teams to resolve issues and fix reported network connectivity problems.
- Contribute to network planning, engineering, architecture and deployment initiatives.
- Provide input to improve processes and standards and to optimize the environment.
- Support the Implementation of Network Segmentation
- Apply Automation in the deployment and maintenance of the network
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks.
- Document and design network topology.
- Plan network maintenances with involvement from architects, and operations teams.
- Execute according to established standards, procedures, and processes.
- Track and analyze the commissioning and decommissioning of network assets (circuit, routers, switches...). Repair asset data inconsistency.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
Technology & Infrastructure
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services to meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity. Qualifications
- Knowledge or experience in four or more of the following:
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN)
- Automation, Programming/Scripting languages (Python, Ansible, etc.) & Orchestration
- Cisco ISE, network access control and segmentation
- Cisco Software Define Access (SDA)
- Network infrastructure components including circuits, switches, routers,
- Routing and switching
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- WAN Optimization
- Networking features and protocols such as VPC, ARP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP,MPLS
How You'll Grow
- Understanding of cyber security, cloud, compute and storage technologies.
- Adept at assessment of capacity and performance reports in order to specify necessary changes.
- Vendor Management and partner concern
- Excellent time management and attention to detail is essential.
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Sensitivity and cultural awareness is essential as the role will work well with resources globally.
- Experience in recognizing and handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to travel occasionally with advancenotice, no more than 10-15%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience: degree in computer science, other technical degree
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSSPCLJ038-ITL4