NAF Intern – General Accounting
Job Description The Intern assists with general office and project related activities as determined and directed by the Finance Transformation project's General Ledger and Fixed Assets Global Process Owner. Additionally, the Intern shall assist and work with Moody's project staff as well as outside consultants as required. The Intern will be responsible for assisting the with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations materials
- Assist with documentation of workflow processes
- Assist with coordination of meetings and project workshop sessions
Assist and facilitate as necessary - whenever and however needed
- High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability; specifically the ability to
- work as self-starter - especially as it relates to calling on resources outside the firm.
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company
- without prompting or micromanagement; an ideal self-starter.
- Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
- Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired company and project goals with forethought
- and sense of urgency.
- Articulate communication skills - verbal, pictorial and numerical.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally grow.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Desire to invest your passion and commitment to a vision you feel you can embrace
- and contribute to the success of the project.
- A willingness and flexibility to do "whatever it takes" for "whoever needs it" to contribute
- to the success of the project.
- Ability to embrace and live the company's Core Integrity.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.