Morgan Stanley at Work - Financial Wellness, Digital Product Manager - Vice President
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and prosper.
Morgan Stanley at Work & Digital Solutions is a division within Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, comprised of Shareworks by Morgan Stanley, Retirement Plan Solutions, and Financial Wellness, as well as the Digital Solutions team driving and defining the digital and online experience for wealth management and corporate clients. Our division offers in-depth knowledge and resources focused on providing a full range of solutions that help address various institutional and employee financial challenges and complexities.
Morgan Stanley Financial Wellness is a comprehensive offering available for the employees of our corporate clients that is designed to help them reduce financial stress and empower them to plan, prepare for, and reach their financial goals through digital and human engagement. Our goal is to drive growth across all client segments and employee levels with a combination of digital capabilities and our Financial Advisors.
• Work closely with the digital strategy team and Head of Product, among other stakeholders to help define and execute upon the product strategy for Morgan Stanley's Financial Wellness Platform
• Develop long-term product and service roadmaps for marketplace differentiation and new revenue potential
• Identify gaps to customer experience, translate them to actionable projects and deliver on enhancements
• Leverage data to drive product and service development based on business needs, customer interactions and technical limitations
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand and engage key customer segments and develop sustainable, scalable experience and platform solutions
• Drive documentation of business requirements for specific digital projects and then analyze them for trade-offs and priority
• Manage projects for an on-time/ on-budget delivery with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
• Educate and excite internal teams about the relevancy and application of specific products, services and platforms Qualifications:
• 7+ years of relevant marketing experience, ideally within digital marketing or digital product development
• Strategic thinker capable of leading brainstorm sessions but detail-oriented enough to drive multiple assignments to completion under aggressive deadlines
• Proficient in project management-from writing business requirements to identifying and influencing stakeholders to developing iterative solutions
• Proven ability to take initiative, influence others, and achieve results in a matrixed organization
• Experience managing third-party vendor relationships from sourcing to onboarding to ideation and delivery
• Ability to think, write and present in a logical, structured manner to all levels of internal and external business partners
• Robust problem solving skills
• High-energy team player with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure
• Familiarity with SDLC and/or Agile digital product development
• Familiarity with the financial services industry including products and services
• Bachelor's degree.