Moody's Shared Services - Corporate Social Responsibility - Senior Associate
- Lead regional programing and/or project management initiatives that supports Moody's CSR strategic direction. Responsibilities include successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of all programs/projects.
- Manage day-to-day operations and administration, including but not limited to monitoring and reporting progress and related budgets
- Oversee and manage special event logistics
- Develop relevant content for the CSR portal, MINT, Moodys.com and social media including its administration.
- Assist with updating and creating CSR outreach and promotional materials, including for activities with non-profit partners.
- Manage and maintain all CSR databases, shared drives and other IT systems, including Cybergrants
- Conduct ad-hoc projects and research, as needed.
- BA/BS in a relevant field required
- 3 years' experience of progressively increasing responsibility in CSR, corporate philanthropy/employee engagement or similar fields
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to take initiative, ability to work under time constraints with a sense of urgency and handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities simultaneously are essential
- Must have demonstrated skills in handling a wide variety of project management and administrative tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in working independently and as part of a global team
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.