Moody’s Analytics Sales Development (MASD) Program
- Start your Fintech sales career with a team of Sales Development Reps (SDRs) and build lasting relationships with MASD members and throughout Moody's.
- Learn about the variety of our products and services through challenging professional experiences.
- Develop partnerships with senior sales reps to assist in the sales development process.
- Product and sales training to help you quickly rise up the learning curve and grow your career.
- Lead cold calling campaigns on various fintech subjects/ products/ events and source/ quality leads.
- Pathway for placement as a full-time sales representative based on program success.
- 1-2 years professional experience.
- Have a relevant undergraduate degree with an understanding of financial services, risk management or another relevant experience.
- Be an effective communicator, great team player, and interested in learning about the financial markets and its challenges.
- Have the desire to quickly add value and impact your team.
- Be excited to learn more our customers through our third part systems like Salesforce, and other research.
- Work independently in a collaborative a team environment, with a high focus on attention to deal.
- Be positive, energetic and have a relentless attitude for success.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.