Model Risk Manager Corporate Default Models
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 15 Apr 19
Major financial firm in NYC is looking for a Model Risk Manager to join a team that reviews the banks models used for market, credit and operational risk exposure.
- Work with a team of Quantitative Modelers who are building, enhancing and validating bank wide credit models (risk metrics and risk analytics) and (Model Performance, Risk Weighted Assets, Capital Optimization)
- Design, Develop and Manage new programs to monitor and assess model risk management at the bank
- Review the banks fair value measurement models
- Develop close working relationships with senior business unit heads and various regulatory agencies
- Work across the bank to implement new risk governance and risk policies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on corporate default models related to mandated regulatory timelines: (Basel, CCAR)
- Represent the bank as the Corporate Default Model Risk expert and spokesperson to the regulators
- Minimum of 6+ years working on Bank Wide Model Risk Development, Model Review, Model Validation and Model Risk Governance
- Must have experience with corporate default prediction models
- Must have proven experience working on valuation and risk measurement models
- Must have deep knowledge of fixed income markets including (MBS, ABS, CMBS, Derivatives and residential mortgage loans)
- Must have experience applying current accounting rules FAS 133 to valuation and financial models
- Must be able to manage multiple Model Risk Modeling projects and complete these projects in a time-sensitive environment
- Must be able to work across multiple business lines and managing expectations
- Must have superior written and oral communication skills to lead meetings and discussions with both senior internal management and external regulators
- Must have current experience working on Basel II and Basel III modeling techniques, bank capital adequacy models, Market Risk Models and Risk Weighted Assets analytics.
Keywords: Corporate Default Models, Model Governance, Model Development, Stress Testing, Basel II, Basel III, Risk Weighted Assets, Capital Adequacy
Please refer to Job 23222 - and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com | For More Opportunities Visit www.analyticrecruiting.com