- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Oct 18
Model Risk Management - US Lead, DIR-MDR #119269
The role will be the Model Risk Management (MRM) lead for the US region, reporting to the Global Head of MRM (also based in New York).
The specific responsibilities are in the field of Model Governance including:
- You will chair regional Model Governance Committee meetings.
- You will present MRM reports at regional Risk Committees and Entity Board / Board Risk Committees.
- You are the point of contact for US regulatory exams and meetings (including CCAR).
- You will own US policies and procedures and coordinating with other regional leads to develop global policies and procedures.
- You will partner with the Model Validation heads and Global reporting team to ensure US requirements are met.
- You are the primary relationship manager between MRM and the US CRO.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with model owners (both technical quants and business line owners) and senior management (up to and including board level)?
- Can you show attention to detail and a control mindset? Previous experience with regulators and auditors a plus.
- Are you familiar with investment banking businesses (securities/derivatives trading and/or capital markets) either in the business or a control function?
- Do you possess a graduate degree in a quantitative discipline (math, engineering or science)?
- You have been exposed to US regulations for models, particularly the intra-agency guidance (Federal Reserve SR11-7/ OCC-2011-12).
- Having previous experience in CCAR/DFAST is a plus.