Middle Desk AVP - Clearing
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of China USA
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
The incumbent will direct and manage department operation risk, especially on monitoring business process and system. S/he will assist the section Head to complete work related to Middle Desk management, quality assurance and monitoring, and operational risk management. S/he will oversee project management and new product development and will conduct a large degree of risk identification, measurement, assessment, control, monitoring, reporting, and issue escalating. We are looking for someone who holds a Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ working experience within Finance/Accounting/Economics. The successful candidate will have experience in Risk Control and Management.
Middle Desk Section AVP
The incumbent will direct and manage department operation risk, especially on monitoring business process and system. S/he will assist the section Head to complete work related to Middle Desk management.
Middle Desk Management
- Develop and monitor operation risk management related clearing business procedures, process, and program
- Issue rectification and follow up for findings/issues/gaps arising from Regulators, Internal/External Audits, Internal Risk Management, Quality Assurance, self-risk assessments, etc.
Operational Risk Management
- Cover risk identification, measurement, assessment, risk control, risk monitoring and reporting, and risk issue escalation
- Oversee incident process, including reporting, triggered risk assessment, trigger TACA, and optimize business process
- Conduct risk assessment required by internal risk management, including Enterprise risk management, Vendor/third party assessment, etc.
- Oversee project management and system/application/function tests
Quality Assurance and Monitoring
- Oversee new product development and implementation
- Review and update operation procedures for risk control and quality control purposes for the Department
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 Years’ work experience within Finance/Accounting, Economics required
- Banking, Risk Control and Management experience required
- Management experience preferred