- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 18
Location: New York, NY, USAPosition Description:
The Mid-Level Designer is responsible for developing innovative and forward-thinking creative solutions to promote our ratings business (Moody's Investors Service), including the development of innovative PowerPoint graphics & layouts, print and web-based collateral, and support for the growing Moody's Investors Service (MIS) brand. This position will work closely with the MIS Marketing team and provide support for the global MIS Relationship Management team.
This role will help to facilitate global, graphic consistency for MIS that adheres to established brand standards and aligns with the strategic objectives of the MIS Marketing team. The ideal candidate will possess acute attention to detail, project management, and the experience to see through all stages of the creative process.
- Create innovative and brand-compliant designs, meeting project timelines and internal client parameters.
- Strong focus on PPT presentations, with emphasis on developing eye-catching, brand-compliant graphics and layouts
- Oversee design of external advertising campaigns and internal marketing initiatives
- Assist with overall corporate brand governance on all visual communications to ensure global consistency
Branding & Promotions / Global Communications
• 4-6 years' experience in design and branding experience, preferably in financial or corporate environment. A web-based portfolio showcasing digital and print samples is necessary to apply for this role.
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in art, design, or related field
• Highly detail oriented
• Ability to work in a corporate team environment with a variety of internal teams / business partners
• Ability to manage work across multiple projects simultaneously, spanning varying deadlines
• Strong positive attitude, with sense of self-motivation and accountability
• Strong written and presentation communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Superb people skills with a proven track record of interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams
Required Technical Skills:
• Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS with the ability to modify existing code
• Expert in designing within PowerPoint and building dynamic graphics and templates
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Familiarity with latest print & digital design trends, standards, and technologies
• Experience with modern web design tools (e.g. Webflow) a plus
Comfortable working in a PC/Windows environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.