Metal Derivatives Broker, USA
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global commodities brokerage seeking a metals derivatives broker to join their teams in the US. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- In charge of managing metals clients (institutions), selling and executing a range of products, mainly futures, options and OTC contracts to meet the specific needs of new and existing clients
- Advise clients and sell solutions from across the firm's product range to existing and new clients while taking into consideration changes within the metals market
- Establish and develop strong business relationships with new execution and clearing facilities for LME and CME metals (aluminium, copper, nickel, tin, zinc, lead, and ferrous products)
- Responsible for providing regular fundamental and technical analysis of the metals market as well as full customer service in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Reports into Managing Director
- 3+ years' working in a similar position executing futures and options contracts in commodities, preferably in metals (ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals)
- Must have an existing portable book of business in exchange traded options / futures (EFTs) with an annual revenue/P&L exceeding US$500k.
- A Series 3 license and degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or other relevant course
- Exceptional sales and analytical skills combined with extensive knowledge of the futures industry focusing on commodity futures and options
- Located in either New York, Chicago, Miami or Houston (happy to relocate)