Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today's global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning and BMI Research, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is majority-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
The Marketing Strategist is a member of the Fitch Ratings' Marketing organization, reporting to the Head of Marketing and focused on developing and executing fully-integrated marketing strategies and creating brand differentiation for different lines of business. The position will cover multiple marketing disciplines, including but not limited to, content and product marketing, marketing analytics, advertising and branding, as well as marketing operations.
The right candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their business objectives in order to plan and execute go-to-market programs which support their goals. This will include monitoring, measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and iterating on future marketing investment based on an ongoing test and learn approach.
This position will play an important role in ensuring Fitch is targeting relevant constituents, through the appropriate channels, with the right content and products, at the right time. Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to strengthen the company's market presence with the goal of increasing market share and maximizing revenues in support of Fitch's four key business sectors: Corporate Finance, Structured Finance, Global Public Finance, and Financial Institutions
- Act as a marketing subject matter expert for Fitch's North America and Latin America Business Relationship Management (BRM) groups, consulting with business partners and advising key stakeholders on an optimal communications and marketing mix
- Support BRM in managing marketing programs and underlying tactics, including email campaigns, content development, events and advertising
- Partner with Fitch analytical specialists to effectively position key thought leadership and intellectual capital, ensuring the business is fully maximizing our premium research content for business development purposes
- Analyze results of marketing campaigns by collecting data and deriving insights to help our business partners make more informed decisions
- Coordinate with Fitch Group marketing resources (digital media, press, CRM, video) and external vendors to execute large scale global marketing programs
- Coordinate with Graphics team for advertising and marketing content development for events and campaigns
- Support the development of scalable, self-service marketing solutions enabling employees to adopt best practices and consistent marketing tactics globally
- Working with the Head of Marketing, monitor and administer the North America and LATAM marketing budgets by communicating with regional offices to ensure efficacy of marketing spend
- Implement reporting mechanisms for sharing marketing KPIs with senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a similar field; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience within financial services
- Experience with strategic and creative marketing, coupled with an analytical mindset.
- Proven experience exploiting available data sources to drive proactive, data-driven marketing strategies; prior experience with marketing analytics concepts and data-driven marketing highly desired
- Strong project management, communication, content development and editorial skills required
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities (i.e., You can prioritize high-impact activities, while keeping complicated smaller projects moving forward)
- Innovative and proactive in identifying new commercial opportunities and marketing strategies on behalf of business, including new sponsorships, events and content syndication channels
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp