- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
Fiduciary Trust Company International has been a trusted investment manager for individuals, families and foundations for more than 80 years. With world-class capabilities in investment management, trust and estate services, and custody services, we have the expertise to meet the requirements of the most sophisticated clients and their advisors, and can help assure that their families' needs will be met long into future generations.
In 2001, Fiduciary Trust joined forces with Franklin Resources, Inc., a global investment management company operating as Franklin Templeton Investments. The acquisition presented both companies with an opportunity to expand and enhance their resources, services and global presence by combining complementary areas of expertise.
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
This marketing professional works with a marketing team within the wealth management space. The individual will work on a broad spectrum of marketing activities including coordinating the team's digital marketing and brand management programs; representing the department for firm-wide initiatives including client service initiatives; etc.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Digital Marketing Efforts
- Website and Email: Develop and deploy web and email content using Teamsite and ExactTarget technology; establish success metrics, produce engagement metrics and recommend enhancements to web & email strategies; manage editorial posting strategy; manage email target lists.
- Social Media: Develop and deploy posts for LinkedIn, Hearsay and other social media channels; establish success metrics; produce engagement metrics and recommend enhancements; manage editorial posting strategy.
Brand Management Efforts
- Advertising: Coordinate content development; establish success metrics; produce engagement metrics and recommend enhancements.
- Public Relations: Manage program designed to leverage media mentions within the social media forum; manage success metrics reporting and tracking.
- Branded Corporate Gifts: Manage branded gift program; identify and introduce new gifts; manage reporting and budget; reorder existing inventory.
- Brand Management: Manage external reporting of Fiduciary Trust information and messaging.
Represent Marketing Team for Firm-Wide Initiatives
- Represent Marketing on select firm-wide initiatives such as client service enhancements.
- Manage internal communications including bios, headshots, and other internal messaging.
- Manage select internal SharePoint sites; serve as the department's business continuity coordinator; and manage marketing's dashboards.
- Perform ad hoc requests including research work.
Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- University Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or General Business.
- 2+ years' experience in Marketing (financial services an asset)
- Fully proficient with all Microsoft applications.
- Comfortable with using multiple tools to manage digital marketing efforts
- Knowledge of the investment and social media spheres
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and confidence to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Quick comprehension
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work across functions on integrated initiatives
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards-the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
* Three weeks paid time off the first year
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
* Employee Stock Investment Program
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success. We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton". Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.