- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit ..
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
The Marketing team is responsible for developing and managing marketing strategy, brand awareness and lead generation activity across all products, regions and functions. This includes the delivery of sales and product support. The Senior Associate, Marketing will be responsible for contributing to and executing on marketing plans for the Operational Risk and Regulatory Compliance Solutions business line. He/she will help define the overall go to market approach and be accountable for driving the business through innovative and compelling field marketing activities.
Duties & accountabilities
- Create and manage innovative, relevant and impactful marketing campaigns based on an understanding the financial services industry and customer behaviors and trends
- Execute integrated marketing plans that support and align with business objectives.
- Identify and articulate key strengths of the business and unique capabilities in all marketing materials. Ensure consistency of message to the relevant external market.
- Proactively partner with internal cross functional teams and outside vendors to execute campaigns and activities such as collateral, events and content campaigns.
- Track, measure, analyze and refine program activities and effectiveness
- Monitor competitive activity (including win/loss findings) and provide ongoing input to competitive intelligence.
- Work collaboratively with the broader marketing and communications team on the coordination of events, digital strategies and analyst/public relations
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms (salesforce.com and Eloqua preferred)
Education and experience
Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred
5+ years of experience with a BA, BS or equivalent
Outstanding written and spoken English
Strong understanding of global financial markets, current issues and competitive landscape
Ability to negotiate contracts and foster relationships with key suppliers
Track record of driving excellence
High level of creativity; ability to think “outside the box”
Exception energy, drive and stamina
Strong time management skills and ability to effectively multitask
Strong work ethic
High standard of verbal and written communication with internal and external audiences
Strong presentation skills
Strong team player with ability to manage and lead through influence, persuasion and negotiation. Excels working in a martrix environment.