Marketing Services Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs USA
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
Marketing Services Analyst
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a Marketing Services specialist to join the Customer Acquisition team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of executing large direct marketing campaigns, working with cross-functional teams and external vendors.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You will be responsible for managing and executing direct marketing campaigns end-to-end, including the creation of campaign, segment audience lists, approval of creative content and ensuring cross-functional reviews and approvals
- You will help identify technologies and data sources, creating new opportunities to meet growing business needs
- You will work on the design and roll out of new capabilities working closely with cross-functional design and external data and platform vendors
- You will be involved in analyzing marketing campaigns to measure performance and identify optimization opportunities
- You will help develop and execute a robust set of process and controls that minimize campaign operational risk while optimizing go-to-market time
- 3+ years of experience in direct marketing, segmentation, campaign execution preferably within the financial services sector
- In depth knowledge and proficiency with Campaign Management tools such as Adobe Campaign or Unica Campaign (IBM)
- Proficiency in SQL and BI tools is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Project management experience including ability to work with multiple internal and external partners
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Superior communicator and strong team player with an ability to work independently in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual seeking a fast-paced and rapidly evolving organization
- Experience in the financial services industry is strongly preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.