Marketing Project Coordinator
- Salary & Incentive; Generous benefit package
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 29 Dec 17 2017-12-29
Altfest Personal Wealth Management has an opportunity available for a Project Coordinator in our Marketing department. As the Project Coordinator, you will take a lead role in organizing and executing projects under the direction of the Executive Vice President & Managing Director. The majority of the projects will be focused on executing business development initiatives, however there will be additional projects related to other strategic priorities at the firm.
- Assume project management responsibilities and take a lead role in business development program management, coordination and execution.
- Plan, execute, and complete various projects according to strict deadlines.
- Handle various administrative tasks required for the smooth running of a project.
- Schedule and organize meetings.
- Take minutes and develop action points.
- Create presentations.
- Manage documents.
- Maintain project plans.
- BA/BS degree in Business Management or Communications.
- 3+ years of experience – preferably in Financial Services.
- Project development experience & successful track record in managing projects.
- Process-oriented and able to organize and keep track of tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests within deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems related to projects.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently while also being a team player.
- Personable and possess the ability to communicate with all members of staff and clients.
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills - Oral and Written.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment.
- Strong attention to details, as well as proven organizational skills.
Salary & Benefits
Compensation includes salary and incentive and is based on experience and industry standards.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Generous Profit Sharing Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), up to $500 for gym reimbursement.
For consideration, please email a resume and cover letter a must expressing your interest and why you should be considered to: HGoldin@Altfest.com