Marketing Programs Associate
The Marketing Programs Associate will be responsible for overseeing subscription marketing for our flagship news website JOC.com and continually optimizing these activities to ensure we are pushing quality traffic to our site that we are able to convert into paid subscribers. Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the marketing, sales, editorial and product development teams to achieve customer engagement and revenue goals
- Work closely with our Marketing Analyst to develop an integrated inbound marketing program that drives high-quality traffic and generates free registrations and newsletter sign ups that will feed our eCommerce marketing funnel
- Develop and implement a comprehensive program to move marketing leads through the registration funnel and drive conversions to paid subscriptions using marketing automation.
- Execute and monitor the effectiveness of lead generation campaigns for the sales team that provide high quality leads.
- Work with the development team to help oversee website projects that have a direct impact on marketing objectives such as SEO, user registrations and conversions, etc.
- Manage Google AdWords and other pay-per-click programs either independently or with the help of our centralized PPC team.
- Identify opportunities to target new segments of our website traffic or marketing prospects and develop an action plan to capitalize on that segment.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in marketing or other related discipline
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite with a high degree of proficiency using Excel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Google Analytics is a big plus
- Experience with HTML and editing platforms like Dreamweaver would be a plus
- Graphic design experience also a plus
- A fast learner with a strong desire to learn new technologies
- A strong analytical mindset
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team based environment
- Ability to work autonomously and find solutions to problems
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.