Marketing Manager, Sub Advisory Channel
- Base Salary Plus Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Nov 18
A top-tier institutional asset management firm based in midtown Manhattan is currently looking to hire a Marketing Manager, Sub Advisory Channel with 3 – 8 years of asset management marketing experience within the Sub Advisory Channel. Sub Advisory marketing experience is an absolute requirement.
The Marketing Manager, Sub Advisory Channel will be a member of the marketing team and will work to support the sub advisory intermediary distribution channel. The Marketing Manager, Sub Advisory Channel will be expected to execute a strategic marketing plan to support distribution objectives and overall business goals of the sub advisory intermediary sales and relationship management team. The ideal candidate will use a mix of traditional and digital marketing tactics to build brand awareness and promote the firm’s products in the sub advisory intermediary channel. Materials may be product-specific, macro/market related or client review materials and an understanding of basic economic and financial concepts and capital markets is essential as is an understanding of the intermediary and retail channels. Also essential are strong writing, communication, PowerPoint and Excel skills. Experience with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator is helpful, as is experience with logical operators in Excel or elsewhere. Familiarity with Seismic Software is also a plus.
- Lead the development and execution of intermediary marketing materials, including investment communications, email marketing, social media campaigns and event communications.
- Develop and execute targeted campaigns that will require working with the firm's intermediary partners to increase brand and product awareness.
- Manage intermediary marketing initiatives including the versioning of materials to meet partner specifications.
- Write, edit and formatt investment, brand and intermediary-specific content.
- Proofread and conduct quality assurance of electronic and print materials.
- Track and report marketing program results in order to provide feedback for continual improvement of marketing activities within the sub advisory intermediary channel.
- Execute other projects and special marketing assignments, as necessary.
- 3 - 8 years of marketing experience in the asset management industry with a strong understanding of Sub Advisory Intermediary Channel best practices.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- High caliber content management and writing skills.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing vehicles including social media, email campaigns and display advertising.