The Marketing Director - ESG is responsible for leading both strategy and orchestration for inbound and outbound marketing programs that drive brand awareness and lead acquisition for Fitch Solutions. A successful candidate will be results-driven, sales-focused, and have a creative mindset.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple high-profile marketing projects simultaneously. This key team member should have excellent interpersonal skills, and written communication skills, in order to be able to tell a customer-centric story that resonates with our core audiences. This role requires creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills to create programs that engage our audiences (according to the buyer's journey), and then optimize the path to conversion. Reporting into the Head of Marketing - Fitch Solutions, the Marketing Director - ESG will work with a network of marketing, product and sales teams to articulate the value of and build interest in our product portfolio. Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate across groups to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer persona & target user persona while developing in-depth knowledge of products
- Work collaboratively with teams within Fitch Ratings and Fitch Learning including Sustainable Finance, Marketing and Business Relationship Management in order to maximize the impact of ESG marketing efforts across Fitch Group
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support including key activities and budgets to support the acquisition of new customers. A key focus of the marketing plan is demand generation including the curation of relevant content to support your channel marketing programs.
- Develop ongoing nurture program to enhance the opportunity readiness of leads
- Lead on the marketing component of the GTM strategy and/or new product launches and the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the heads of marketing, product and sales. Work closely with sales to gather feedback on Marketing Qualified Leads to inform programs.
- Understand and support our sales channels; develop internal tools (cheat sheets) and external collateral (brochures, videos, infographics)
- Help drive alignment amongst Product, Sales and Marketing to ensure campaign success
The successful candidate should have:
- Extensive (7-10 years) of marketing experience in Financial Services; involvement in Sustainable Finance preferred
- A track record in developing successful lead generation campaigns for new product launches
- Knowledge of marketing automation, marketing analytics, strong writing skills
- Awareness of the fast-developing market of ESG
- The ability to collaborate across the organization and with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent program management, administration, and organizational skills
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.