Predicative Marketing at automotiveMastermind is a talented group of individuals who focus on bringing innovative approaches to predictive marketing. We are searching for a Marketing Developer who thrives in a team-based environment, can multitask, and is comfortable working with creative and content teams. The Marketing Developer will report to the Manager, Marketing Development.
The Marketing Developer is responsible for creating variable marketing pieces for execution in both print and digital channels with a focus on variable content. Digital content is created using a combination of MJML, HandlebarsJS, and HTML/CSS. The print content is created using the variable data application Pageflex. Both types of marketing require a familiarity with data structure and databases for testing and development purposes. The role requires a familiarity with Git or other source control systems and a willingness to learn. Additionally, Marketing Developers execute the marketing campaigns through the various channels while working closely with our brand management and creative teams. Responsibilities
The position has three main areas of focus (with other responsibilities as needed): 75% -
Working with team members to build flexible and variable marketing campaigns using HTML, CSS, JS, MJML, Pageflex, etc.; coordinate with the product and technical teams during campaign development and assisting with project coordination as needed; proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the marketing process; participate in cross-functional testing and QA of campaigns before production deployments 20% -
Update and maintain master templates and workflows used to produce marketing campaigns across different mediums 5% -
Create, update and maintain documentation for projects and processes Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Highly skilled in: HTML or XML, CSS or XSL
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Sketch
- Experience with templating languages such as HandlebarsJS, modular/variable workflows and designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to collaborate across a multi-functional team
- Familiarity with issue-tracking software (JIRA, VSTS/Azure DevOps)
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience with MJML
- Experience with print production/pre-press
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with responsive design, media queries, cross-browser development, and mobile design best practices
- Experience with Litmus (or comparable product)
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with quality assurance, cross-browser testing, and accessibility compliance
- Experience working as part of a scrum or agile team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.