- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Marketing Associate, Marketing Operations
Location: New York, NY, USAMarketing Operations is a discipline within Global Marketing and Events that improves the organization's efficiency and effectiveness. Reporting to the Assistant Director, Marketing Operations, the Senior Marketing Associate is critical to creating a foundation of excellence through the design of insight driven capabilities, implementation and facilitation of scalable business processes, instillation of best practices and metrics and through the use of technology.
Technology/Project Management and Reporting & Analytics:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our event management system, Marketo, with guidance from the AD ; monitor, test, enhance and improve system performance on an ongoing basis
- Provide input to the functional and technical specifications, test plans and user acceptance tests for projects focused on automating or improving efficiencies including
- Leading meetings, preparing agendas and documenting meeting outcomes and next steps
- Documenting "as is" and new data and project workflows
- Identifying and analysing risks/problems and recommend solutions
- Research, conceive and design new reports and dashboards to showcase marketing effectiveness
- Socialize reporting with marketing, sales, management, etc., manage objections, and secure buy in, as appropriate
- Experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test new technologies with guidance
- Manage and support integrations between Marketo and other systems including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Cvent, and Sitecore
Support foundation of Marketing excellence/Training:
- Assist in the develop training materials and plan for on-boarding new and existing users
- Ensure marketing processes and best practices are well documented
- Execute against the vision for addressing challenges and implementing scalable solutions
- 2-4 years in B2B marketing operations is required
- Experience with financial services is preferred
- Knowledge of processes related to marketing automation, event management, CRM, and content management platforms; preferably Marketo, Cvent and Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and rollout programs with an emphasis on measurement
- Working knowledge of processes related to event management, marketing automation, CRM, and content management platforms
- Strong process orientation, attention to detail, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage projects and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.