- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TimesSquare Capital Management LLC
- 19 Sep 18
The Associate will perform various tasks related to New Business Development and Product Management for TimesSquare’s Equity products. The business is a New York-based Investment Management firm with approximately $19B in assets serving predominantly Institutional clients. The firm is structured as a partnership with a public corporation as its largest partner. The firm has operating and client history since 2000.
Associate - Marketing & Product Management
The Associate will perform various tasks related to new Business Development and Product Management for TimesSquare’s Equity products.
TimesSquare Capital Management, LLC is a New York-based Investment Management firm with approximately $19B in assets serving predominantly Institutional clients. The firm is structured as a partnership with a public corporation as its largest partner. The firm has operating and client history since 2000.
The Associate will be involved in special project work for senior Marketing officers, as well as some interaction with clients. The Associate will provide basic analysis and effectively communicate results.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a candidate interested in pursuing a Marketing and/or Product Management career in the Institutional Investment management industry.
- Preparation of product and marketing presentations and related materials.
- Performing investment manager and product competitive analysis.
- Generating portfolio analysis reports – including the use of software applications (e.g., Portia, FactSet) as required.
- Maintaining consultant databases on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Completing quarterly client questionnaires.
- General assistance with consultant related issues, analysis, and inquiries.
- BA/BS in related field
- Two (2) years of related experience in Client Services (in Finance industry)
- Demonstrated strong communication and analytical skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to work well with senior investment professionals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator or similar application a plus+
- Series 7, 63 licenses a plus+
- Competitive salary. Bonus eligible. Comprehensive Benefits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TimesSquare Capital Management, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity and transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, sexual orientation, age, marital, partnership, familial, or caregiver status, national origin, alienage or citizenship, ancestry, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran or military status, domestic violence, stalking or sex offense victim status, unemployment status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.