Market Research Associate
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide have helped fund a century of growth and enables you to make important credit judgments with confidence.
• The candidate will support the senior members of the US Corporate BRM Team in managing and developing Fitch's business relationships. This job is specifically with Fitch's Investor Development Team (IDT), which coordinates and manages Fitch's outreach efforts with large institutional investors.
• The role requires a basic understanding of the debt capital markets and ratings business. Some exposure to corporate credit analysis through prior internships considered helpful. The candidate must have strong analytical capabilities coupled with aspirations to develop marketing/business development acumen longer term.
• The candidate will be responsible for research, development, and preparation of marketing materials under guidance from senior members of the team. Individual must be self-sufficient. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations would be helpful.
• The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing quantitative models and databases
• The candidate will have multiple reporting lines, so frequently will need to manage several projects concurrently. The IDT group is frequently organizing conference calls, webinars and meetings, and the Market Research Associate plays a central role in coordinating these activities.
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a degree in business, finance, economics or other analytically focused field of study.
• Self-starter who can understand objectives, work independently and is highly motived.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along with analytical aptitude.
• Team oriented, with an ability to effectively build relationships both externally and internally.
• High level of focus on work quality and attention to detail.
• 0-2 years of relevant work experience
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.